Choppy/cutting throttle until 1/2.

Geno

I just got my 06 banshee last week and I use regular Yamalube 32:1 mix with 87fuel<<<is that my problem right there? Should I be using 93 octane. It starts first kick and idles great, but when I give it hard throttle from there it is boggy and really stutters until about ½ throttle and then runs great. I’m sorry if there are 10,000 posts about this problem but I can’t find the search...I guess I’m hoping for a quick answer. I have not checked my plugs yet.

I just got my 06 banshee last week and I use regular Yamalube 32:1 mix with 87fuel<<<is that my problem right there? Should I be using 93 octane. It starts first kick and idles great, but when I give it hard throttle from there it is boggy and really stutters until about ½ throttle and then runs great. I’m sorry if there are 10,000 posts about this problem but I can’t find the search...I guess I’m hoping for a quick answer. I have not checked my plugs yet.

Do you have a Stock head?