Fullflights with spindles and brakes / Paul Turner Low/mid ranges and more

I have a few different things for sale. I have not been on this site in a little while but I hope everyone understands I try to give a fair price and I ship almost immediately after payment. I have a bottom end that won't shift out of 1st or neutral. I'm under the impression that its a bent shift fork but I haven't split the cases yet. It's a 2000 and the crank still spins freely and has always been covered so no dust gets inside. It has a heavy duty clutch kit, hd springs, billet water impeller, aftermarket cover, and shift star mod. I'm asking 450 plus shipping but depending on the cost of shipping I might work with you a little on the price.

-I also have a set of full flight +2+1 a-arms that are in excellent shape as well as the spindles and brakes with brand new brake pads that come with them. All you need its tie rods for the front end to be complete. $350 shipped.

-Paul turner low/mid range pipes in excellent condition with the exception of one silencer is cracker a little around where the small tube connects the the big one (if that makes sense I'm sure other people have had a similar problem). Just needs some jb weld or a tig welder to fix it right up. $250 shipped

-Stock a-arms that are in excellent shape with shocks. $115 shipped

-Banshee boyesen Rad valve in great shape. $100 shipped not in a huge hurry to sell these.

All of these parts are or best offer so don't com pain if the price is too high. They also all include shipping except the bottom end. I'd consider any trades for high end paintball markers and equipment such as nitrogen tanks, or planet eclipse markers. Even high end auto cockers would be a plus. No low end junk or any guns that cost less than 500 brand new. Mostly want cash though!

dsc2575q.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dsc2576r.jpg

dsc2577r.jpg

dsc2584o.jpg

dsc2586.jpg

dsc2588ax.jpg

dsc2591m.jpg

dsc2592.jpg

Help me Sell these fast and I'll be very generous with the pricing!