Am I asking too much?

Previous issues they are fixed now but thanks for making my Banshee sound like a piece of shit.

Huh? Wasn't it just like 3 weeks ago that Phelps sent you a head gasket for free because you didn't want to buy one? I specifically remember (others do as well, I just confirmed) you saying in the shoutbox that you just want to get it running good enough to sell.

Don't you think that's kind of messed up to try to sell it to members here?

Peddle it on craigslist and someone I'm sure will buy it, but don't do that to members here...

There again shit got fixed. Thanks for bashing my thread tho

Just looking out for our members is all...

It's pretty tough to say a mere 4 or 5 weeks ago "I just want to get it running good enough to sell it." I specifically remember telling you in the shoutbox when you said that, that it was messed up. You said you didn't care anymore, and were done with it. Now it's good to go and ready to rock with zero problems? C'mon man. We've gotta protect our members with every bit of information possible.

Honestly man, I'm sure many others have seen you mooching for parts around here too, and that would be my first sign to stay clear. I tried to help you out by giving u a free cut head to get ur bike up and running but if u are too cheap or poor to buy gaskets that is usually a good sign of someone who would skimp on replacing important parts or lacked on proper maintenance, just sayin....

Honestly man, I'm sure many others have seen you mooching for parts around here too, and that would be my first sign to stay clear. I tried to help you out by giving u a free cut head to get ur bike up and running but if u are too cheap or poor to buy gaskets that is usually a good sign of someone who would skimp on replacing important parts or lacked on proper maintenance, just sayin....

Not too cheap. $30 for a head gasketat dealership. I even said id pay for the head gasket from who gave it to me. I did use your head. It runs great after i got it cut right.