Tons of stuff - Banshee Build Part Out

I will be adding stuff today and tomorrow. Anything painted/powdercoated or polished/chrome will be wrapped up in a protective wrap after photos are taken to make sure no scratches or anything occur and will be shipped like that. All pictures have been taken on the days that the stuff is listed before being wrapped to ensure the most accurate representation possible.

Chariot Show chrome head with 4 mil 18cc domes. Comes with the acorn nuts and copper washers. I believe its for a serval/cub cylinder. $165 Shipped

Pro-Deisgn billet impeller, EZ Drain and a black powdercoated housing cover - Impeller/drain obviously BNIB. The powdercoat has 3 little spots of stuff in it. Barely noticeable once on the bike. $115 Shipped for it all.

NGK Plug wires with wire splicers BNIB - $40 Shipped.

Cometic Top End Gasket set BNIB - $25 Shipped.

Lot1.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head is sold.

A Arms are stock, with ball joints in good shape.

I have a DG Pro lite black aluminum bumper like new for sale.

Heres a list of what i have.

- Stock bottom end, cases, and trans. Stock clutch was removed but all parts included, selling it as a whole. Crank is good, the cylinders were bad. Cases have some chain wack - $350 Plus shipping OBO

- FMF SST's with Power core 2 silencers. A little rough cosmetically, all in good functioning condition though. $200 Shipped OBO

- Stock 99 frame. No title. Headlight mounts, rear brake system mounts and over flow bottle mounts all shaved off. Was building a 1/4 mile bike. $250 + Shipping OBO

- Stock set of front hubs all ripped down for powdercoating, rotors included. $30 Shipped.

- Aluminum radiator, brand new never used, picked it up off ebay. Awesome piece. $100 Shipped.

- Trinity 2 into 1 intake with 34mm Keihin PJ and whatever reeds were in the bike, plus a brand new Uni air filter - $200 Shipped OBO

- Douglas Blue label fronts, powdercoated gloss black. The powder coat has some dust and stuff in it but doesnt look too bad unless you are close up. $60 Shipped.

- GBC Dune Tracker Front tires, excellent shape, close to new - $45 Shipped.

- Stock rear wheels - $50 Shipped.

- Complete rear break system minus the rotor, completely functioning - $35 Shipped.

- Pro Taper Bars with risers/clamps. I believe they are the contour line but i will check, painted gloss black - $50 Shipped.

- Works connection adjustable clutch lever, great shape - $50 Shipped.

- Renthal bars, Silver, pretty good shape - $40 Shipped.

- Moose Polished throttle cover powdercoated gloss black, never mounted - $20 Shipped.

- Moose Black anodized Master cylinder cover, never mounted. - $20 Shipped.

- 4 brand new EBC Brake pads, they are the red ones in packaging - $25 shipped for all.

Ill have more stuff up later and ill get some pictures of some of this stuff tomorrow.