Banshee parts 4 sale

Aftermarket lights with billet bar clamp, I am pretty sure they are lazer star, but could be trail tech, don't think there is much of a difference, correct me if I am wrong $120 shipped

lasrstarlights.jpg

Flywheel, Has some marks where it was taken off with a 3-prong tool, works great $75 shipped

flywheel2.jpg

flywheel1.jpg

Stock headlights, one cover has been melted, personally I would just cut the plastic guards off if I were to run them, still works fine. $50 shipped

stocklights1.jpg

stocklights2.jpg

stocklights3.jpg

Mikuni 38mm TM carbs. Complete $300 shipped

mikunicarbs.jpg

mikuncarbs2.jpg

34mm Carbs...can't remember brand right now banghead Complete with everything pictured,intakes, reeds, throttle cable, boost bottle, and billet twist throttle. I believe they have a 300 main jet in them right now. $250 shipped

carbs.jpg

Stock J-arms that have been chromed with spindles. Chrome is in great shape and only bad spot is where brake lines rubbed...not visible when installed $250 shipped.

j-arms2.jpg

j-arms1.jpg

j-arms.jpg

Just as a feeler I have a 6 month old set of Toomey T5's with billet hangers in perfect shape, looking to get $450 shipped, I don't have pictures of them right now but can get some if anyone s interested. I don't need to sell these cause I would rather throw them on my '99, so I am firm on the price.

Paypal or local pickup only (I can meet you at the St. Anthony dunes or i travel to Utah about every other weekend) gift or add 3% fees.