how much do used ohlins or works go for?

UPbansheeRacer

my stock front shocks are leaking and are shot i plan on doing alot of jumping this summer and im going to silver lake sand dunes and will be hitting alot of jumps so instead of buying stock shocks i think i will just look for a used set of resevoir shocks how much do a used set of ohlins or works and i was wondering if ohlins and works are rebuildable?

pretty sure both are rebuildable.

i only know about works, you can find a pair for around $200-$300. just look on here and ebay for a set.

biggest issue is if they are valved and sprung for your weight and riding style.

it is best to buy a blown set and send them out to matt to be sprung and valved and rebuilt for you.

one thing i dont like about works shocks though is that if they have a resevoir its not connected to the shock so i would have to find somewhere on the frame to mount it it would be nice if raptor shocks would fit on it since they have a resevoir but im pretty sure they are a little taller

one thing i dont like about works shocks though is that if they have a resevoir its not connected to the shock so i would have to find somewhere on the frame to mount it it would be nice if raptor shocks would fit on it since they have a resevoir but im pretty sure they are a little taller

the rezi mounts to the frame perfect and looks great to, my works are 10 years old and work great.