shearer pipes in-frames

I've seen one of these broken ones in person. The things were absolute shit. No way in hell I would ever trust one of those things. I wouldn't trust it hanging on my wall. It was junk.

Also, be VERRRRYYYYYYYY wary of the "gift through paypal" part.

Im glad someone else on here can vouch for the shady quality of these swingers. I didnt take the time to educate myself before buying ,so the fault is mine. That being said, i hope i can save someone else possibly having a serious wreck.

Im glad someone else on here can vouch for the shady quality of these swingers. I didnt take the time to educate myself before buying ,so the fault is mine. That being said, i hope i can save someone else possibly having a serious wreck.

we have 3-4 fabrication sponsors.... should have just bought a swinger from one of them. problem solved.

Just an FYI. I texted him, he responded back right away. HOWEVER this price is just for the headpipes, no stingers and no silencers. Not to dog the guy, just wasn't mentioned in the OP. so remember before you text you will need to buy stingers ad silencers on top of the $400.

$400 for just the headers.....something smells FISHY :unsure::bolt:

Edited by 252wheelieking

So, whats the word here?

word is, the dude is probly a rip off, selling partial exhaust, not disclosing that part that he only is selling head pipe, he sells shit swingers

and he is probly a douche bag on top of it all....

I think hes a hell of a guy....