7mm cheetah cub motor

Checking interest, I have a 7mm cub motor I was putting together. My first do it yourself build. I broke a head stud in the cylinder so it has to be taken out. Motor has 68mm stock ported cylinder,v3 reeds,used pistons,polished and black anodized cool head, 34mm carbs, chrome CPU inframe pipes, gas domes and stock trans. Also has lockup . The only thing missing is o rings for the head clutch kit, and flywheel asking 2500 for all will post pics if you guys are interested. Trying to buy house and don't want to sell the Dm

Checking interest, I have a 7mm cub motor I was putting together. My first do it yourself build. I broke a head stud in the cylinder so it has to be taken out. Motor has 68mm stock ported cylinder,v3 reeds,used pistons,polished and black anodized cool head, 34mm carbs, chrome CPU inframe pipes, gas domes and stock trans. Also has lockup . The only thing missing is o rings for the head clutch kit, and flywheel asking 2500 for all will post pics if you guys are interested. Trying to buy house and don't want to sell the Dm

post-33837-0-58419300-1332801751_thumb.jpg