powder coating

asian_invasion

You should be fine without, I personally wouldn't bother. A lot of times they'll let you know or it'll say on the jar of powder if a clear coat is necessary, but I suppose that also probably depends where you get the powder. Being that it's 'super durable' wet black I definitely wouldn't throw any over that, I'd be afraid it might dull it a bit... Then again there's all sorts of different clear powder for all sorts of different situations. :cheers:

excellent, i bought a pound of each. i plan on doing cases and jugs. u think this will be enough? also how much powder is needed for a chassis?

Edited by NickisGod

excellent, i bought a pound of each. i plan on doing cases and jugs. u think this will be enough? also how much powder is needed for a chassis?

A pound will be more than enough for the cases and jugs, I'm not really sure how much you would need to do a complete frame since I usually take mine to a professional. A little bit of powder goes a fairly long way though so I wouldn't think it would take much more than a pound, if that.

A pound will be more than enough for the cases and jugs, I'm not really sure how much you would need to do a complete frame since I usually take mine to a professional. A little bit of powder goes a fairly long way though so I wouldn't think it would take much more than a pound, if that.

much appreciated