40mm Polished Lectrons w/billet bowls

That would prob be perfect for my 421 cub but I'm shy bout 100, hope my tires sell before these carbs, good lookin carbs man. Do you know who set them up.

That would prob be perfect for my 421 cub but I'm shy bout 100, hope my tires sell before these carbs, good lookin carbs man. Do you know who set them up.

No i dont know who set them up.. When i got the the DMR jet was turned all rong and i had to send the off to K&T to get them to where they worked like theyre supposed to.

Just let me know. when ya want em'

Trey

I'll do a little research to see if they aren't too big for a drag ported 421 cub.

They ARE NOT too big for your 421 cub. Im running 41 lectrons on mine and had to put another powerjet in because it wanted more fuel. These will be the best investment you could make. Bump for an amazing set of carbs.

thanks kickstart....

They r great carbs. i just went a different direction with my setup...

Another plus about lectrons is you dont have to fuck with jets. All the carb tuning is done off the needle. No more changing the pilots and main jets like in Keihins or mikuni's. All ya do is pop two lil screws off the top of the carb and turn the needle accordingly. These carbs should be sold by now!

They are payment sent.............. Thanks