Stock cylinders

Bored .020 over I believe. Could run them as is. Came off a running machine. Head goes with it both in nice shape. Have other parts as well just ask. Building up money for a 421 serval and arms and shocks. Text 7153141172 for pics or ask about other parts. I have two motors one I don't need because rod broke and hurt case. Any parts off that one are forsale. And then hot rods crank that needs bearings and the topend off the motor I run.

For the head? I figured letting people offer would be a little cheaper then usual but I'm not stupid.

Look at my post in for sale named steering stem. Pics of them on that. Sorry about that man. Had Trex banshee post them for me and he did on that on. also they aren't .20 over. Mic'd at 64.04. Still virgins.

Holy fuck!! This thread is painful!!! The cylinders are a steal for $150!!! Some of u clowns are still green behind the ears and dont understand. Bump for a cheap set of stock cyl's. Oh I got a question, how do the inside of the transfer ports look? Do they have any oil stains or any discoloration!?!? Lol! Oh and one last question, is the paint scratched up on the cylinders on the insides where nobody can see em anyway?