Chrome PTR coolhead for Noss coolhead

jonvia

I bought this off another member on here but did not know it used the extended studs because i was told it used stock studs when i bought it... but anyways, im looking for a black,chrome, or silver noss coolhead. this has not been ran on my machine only the guy before me. in perfect condition. just dont wana fool with changing the studs... lol. i have the extended studs to go with it. looking for 21cc domes with the noss coolhead as well or ill just keep these.IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

I bought this off another member on here but did not know it used the extended studs because i was told it used stock studs when i bought it... but anyways, im looking for a black,chrome, or silver noss coolhead. this has not been ran on my machine only the guy before me. in perfect condition. just dont wana fool with changing the studs... lol. i have the extended studs to go with it. looking for 21cc domes with the noss coolhead as well or ill just keep these.IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

come on i dont wana change studs bahahaha any takers?

• 3 weeks later...

Just change the studs these paul turner cool heads work great. I have one on one of my banshees and it works great. I'm very pleased in it.

Just my 2 cents lol

Edited by FraireRacing

Just change the studs these paul turner cool heads work great. I have one on one of my banshees and it works great. I'm very pleased in it.

Just my 2 cents lol

well when i send my cylinders off ill have them change the studs lol