skat trak 12 paddle haulers SLS super lites

I have two sets of 12 paddle haulers, both sets are super lites, both sets hold air good, both sets have trick custom cut blue lable wheels, both sets are in excellent/like new condition, one set is 74" R.O. the other is 78" R.O.

I tried to post pics but this site says that the file is too big? if you want pics pm me your email address. $425 shipped either set.

I have two sets of 12 paddle haulers, both sets are super lites, both sets hold air good, both sets have trick custom cut blue lable wheels, both sets are in excellent/like new condition, one set is 74" R.O. the other is 78" R.O.

I tried to post pics but this site says that the file is too big? if you want pics pm me your email address. $425 shipped either set.

What size are the 78" ro? 22/11-8? 25/12-9? send pics to: nicholaspoland@yahoo.com

thanks. flowrida

The 74's are 22-11-8's and the 78's are 25-12-9

Can you shoot any close ups of the paddles on the 25-12-9? I want to see the wear/condition of the paddles... If there in A to B+ condition with no holes or torn paddles, I like to make an offer on those...............

flowrida

The 22-11-8's should be 72" RO?

Edited by flowrida

The 22-11-8's should be 72" RO?

not always flowrida i just bought 2 new sets of 22x11x8 sls both 74 rollout, they make them different sizes on purpose

not always flowrida i just bought 2 new sets of 22x11x8 sls both 74 rollout, they make them different sizes on purpose

So do you have or can you post a close up of the 25's? I would like to see the condition of the rims ,tires and paddles.

Thanks,Flo.

I just added more pictures to this link: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=19485059&cat=462

the pics don't really show it, but the paddles have a nice crisp edge still, not rounded off. many of the tit nubs are still visible. no holes or patches, no stop leak or tubes, no bolony. these are very nice paddles, very little use, never driven on pavement.