2002 Banshee with upgrades nice $2000 firm

did you get another shee(I hope) or just sticking to dirt bikes?? Was looking forward to hitting up badlands alot more than previous years.

scuba, I go to the badlands about once every 6 weeks or so. Hit me up next time you go and I can meet you there if you are wanting more ppl to ride with. I have been 3 times this year so far. I mix it up going there and to Casey LTM

did you get another shee(I hope) or just sticking to dirt bikes?? Was looking forward to hitting up badlands alot more than previous years.

scuba, I go to the badlands about once every 6 weeks or so. Hit me up next time you go and I can meet you there if you are wanting more ppl to ride with. I have been 3 times this year so far. I mix it up going there and to Casey LTM

I hit the Badlands too! :headbang:

Plus we go to Silverlake dunes 5 times a year. We also hit Fox Valley off road.

I hit the Badlands too! :headbang:

Plus we go to Silverlake dunes 5 times a year. We also hit Fox Valley off road.

used to go the dunes 8 or 9 times a year before having kids-3year old boy and daughter just turned 1. me and two other buds would split a yearly campsite at John Gurney park in Hart Mi (10 miles away)with the one guys 30 foot trailer--it was sweet for about 4 years :cheers: but that group has slowly split---they are too old now :rotflmao: !!! Haven't been in 2 years and would love to get back---nothing better on a shee than roosting some sand!!! I only ride a few times a year now but will post up when i ride--i have truck/trailer and have no problem meeting up and riding

hey shadow---you get another banshee :confused:

used to go the dunes 8 or 9 times a year before having kids-3year old boy and daughter just turned 1. me and two other buds would split a yearly campsite at John Gurney park in Hart Mi (10 miles away)with the one guys 30 foot trailer--it was sweet for about 4 years :cheers: but that group has slowly split---they are too old now :rotflmao: !!! Haven't been in 2 years and would love to get back---nothing better on a shee than roosting some sand!!! I only ride a few times a year now but will post up when i ride--i have truck/trailer and have no problem meeting up and riding

hey shadow---you get another banshee :confused:

no i didnt sold it and my cj7 got some serious back problems and cant ride anymore. plus everytime i went to go on a ride at the badlands everyone bailed and i usually ended up riding by myself. i still have the honda 250 i use to run the dogs, might take it to casey LTM but sadly no more riding. :angry: stupid bones!