Radiator overflow leaking (driving me crazy)

Twostroke Junkee

my sons 7mm cub leaks coolant out through the radiator overflow. i've never thought that this could be such a big issue, as most of time time you replace the orings and its fixed, sometimes the radiator cap.

so far i've tried.

- new orings 2 times

-3rd time i pulled out the head and the orings were good but it was still leaking through the overflow

-new radiator cap

I then said heck with it, i got a brand new noss head, new orings.. well i took it out last week and it still leaks through the overflow, especially when i give it some throttle it literally shoots out when im cleaning it out when im staging and all the way through the run. The water stops leaking after i lose about a water bottle and a half of water, but when i add it back in it starts to leak through the overflow again.. there was no water shooting out of the pipe at all. Even when i lose a bottle and half of water the bike doesn't overheat at all, i could still run the bike.. the water temp stays at 120.

Another thing. When i first bought the bike the top radiator hose was plugged into the waterpump cover and the bottom radiator hose was plugged into the head. I changed it because i usually run my hoses vise versa. Could this be an issue?

My timing is +8, compression 170ish bike runs on alcohol. I'm out of ideas.

mine always spits about a water bottle full out if i fill to the top, same with my buddies. if there was a problem with the seal on your head i wouldnt think it would stop coming out and it would eventually overheat. also could be a broken water pump or cracked cylinder too i guess. im no expert by any means im sure someone else will have better input but i would giver and just keep an eye on it. if your worried do a comp and leak down test and check the impeller