ROLL DESIGN !

Meat

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230751928850?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

My MX length Roll Design A-arms on Ebay. Includes tie rods and 400ex spindles. Got any questions, just ask.These arms were on a Honda 250R and will also fit the 400EX.

FILE0001.jpg

FILE0003.jpg

FILE0002.jpg

FILE0005.jpg

FILE0004.jpg

GOPR0248.jpg

GOPR0247.jpg

GOPR0246.jpg

GOPR0245.jpg

GOPR0242.jpg

GOPR0241.jpg

Edited by Meat
added url

Roll doesn't give you a number/measurement like everyone else does, they sell em as "MX" "DZ" "XC" and "DN". These arms are the MX ones, thats what I was told when I bought em many many moons ago. I've done all kinds of research and looked on all the 250r forums and there is no number I can give you. This is how Roll has always done it. They are probably between +2 and +3 somewhere because with my 4:1 offset front rims, my front end was 49-1/2ish. and most +2 arms are putting guys around 48-1/2sh. These are long travel arms too, you'll need some big 19 inch shocks for em. I'll ask around and see If I can fine a number/measurement for you. I thought you knew how Roll labels its different A-arms. MX length, you would expect a MX stance.

MX motocross

DZ desert

XC cross country

DN sand dunes