* * * * * * * * REAR MARVIN SHAW 4 SALE * * * * * * * *

Just bought a +12 swinger on here, wonder if that would work for me, only bad thing is I'm still running stock shocks in the front.

Just bought a +12 swinger on here, wonder if that would work for me, only bad thing is I'm still running stock shocks in the front.

Yes, it will work. I'm running a +12 myself. The front dont matter if stock, just buy some marvins for the front when funds are available, then it will look sharp... sent you pm.

Edited by flowrida

What is the reason that it no longer has nitrogen in it?

In my experience it's because the shock leaks. I have a buddy who needs one for his drag bike build, but I'm a little leary that it leaks. If it does in-fact leak, would you take it back?

IT DOESN'T LEAK. MY BUDDY MADE ME A CHROMOLY SOLID W/ HEIMS IN PLACE OF THAT SHOCK. DOWN HERE IN FLORIDA WE DRAG 300' AND ON CONCREATE. THE BIKE WORKS A HELL OF ALOT BETTER WITHOUT IT. THATS WITH A WHEELIE BAR OF COURSE. SO I WAS GOING TO RIDE IT WITH THE NITR OUT BUT ON THE DIRT OF THE 300' THE BIKE WILL WANT TO BOUNCE UP W\SHAW ON IT. SO THAT'S WHY I DID WHAT WORKED BETTER. TAKE IT OFF AND MAKE SOME MONEY$$$$$$$$$$

BY THE WAY IT'S SOLD... THANKS,FLO

What is the reason that it no longer has nitrogen in it?

In my experience it's because the shock leaks. I have a buddy who needs one for his drag bike build, but I'm a little leary that it leaks. If it does in-fact leak, would you take it back?

YES. BUT IT'S SOLD... WITHOUT LEAKS.. LOL