Trade my 190lb TCS shocks for 160-170lb shocks

Coupelx

These are TCS zero preload shocks. They were redone by matt last summer and have a few dune rides and braps around the house on them. bottom springs have a few nicks in the powdercoat and the top springs have new powdercoat on them. These are pretty much identical to works shocks and even use the works rebuild kits. Sprung for a 180-190lb rider.

Looking to trade with someone who wants stiffer shocks. I weigh 170 and am losing weight so these are a bit stiff for me. Trades would need to be in good usable shape. nothing leaky and worn out. prefer they have external reservoirs. If you are not an established member in god standing. you will most likely need to ship first nothing personal but theres too much BS going on.

more pics if you are interested in a trade.

IMG_20120129_144350.jpg

IMG_20120117_214725.jpg

These are TCS zero preload shocks. They were redone by matt last summer and have a few dune rides and braps around the house on them. bottom springs have a few nicks in the powdercoat and the top springs have new powdercoat on them. These are pretty much identical to works shocks and even use the works rebuild kits. Sprung for a 180-190lb rider.

Looking to trade with someone who wants stiffer shocks. I weigh 170 and am losing weight so these are a bit stiff for me. Trades would need to be in good usable shape. nothing leaky and worn out. prefer they have external reservoirs. If you are not an established member in god standing. you will most likely need to ship first nothing personal but theres too much BS going on.

more pics if you are interested in a trade.

IMG_20120129_144350.jpg

IMG_20120117_214725.jpg

Any trades for a BLUMPKIN?

I have been in talk with Works shocks (I have PEPs, but Matt suggested to go through WORKS to purchase replacement springs). I'm looking at </=$90 per main spring. For roughly $180 I can respring my front shocks and still retain the top notch internals that Matt has provided. I figured its my best bet since I know the history of all parts I'm dealing with, not someone else's potential problems. lol

Just giving you a quickie of my experience. The advice is worth every penny you paid for it! :rotflmao::cheers:

I have been in talk with Works shocks (I have PEPs, but Matt suggested to go through WORKS to purchase replacement springs). I'm looking at </=$90 per main spring. For roughly $180 I can respring my front shocks and still retain the top notch internals that Matt has provided. I figured its my best bet since I know the history of all parts I'm dealing with, not someone else's potential problems. lol

Just giving you a quickie of my experience. The advice is worth every penny you paid for it! :rotflmao::cheers:

i bought these shocks from a douchebag that said they had 10 hours on a rebuild. i got them and the springs were ugly as all hell and the one had been leaking. matt said they had the wrong seals in them.

so maybe this fall ill get some springs and convert them to a true dual rate rather than just a zero preload shock and see if i can talk matt into revalving them for me.