Well I had a good saturday

Saturday was about 70 degrees, nice out, sunny, beatiful riding weather. Heres one pic that sums up the day:

photo5.jpg

Now today on the other hand has been shitty, rainy, sleeting, and mucky. Oh, and below freezing. Glad I took advantage of the nice weather while we had it! :headbang:

Now update your pic with the twenty inchers...

Yeah They're on it in the roosting pic. You can see the metal shining in the sun instead of the black rims that the Bear Claws are on. I'm getting a new picture today. I didn't want to roll the Banshee out into the sleet yesterday.

Good eye! I was at Busco Beach. Are you in NC? If you are, what part?

ya i live neer Asheboro NC. i love busco its a blast. i really what to go to the busco beach banshee ride. but i dont have a banshee so i hope i will be accepted. i want one but i cant find one around here i what to spend my $$ on my dad also whant me to get a raptor so he can ride it wile the girls are on the RZR. i thank he is afraid of a banshee. banghead

ya i live neer Asheboro NC. i love busco its a blast. i really what to go to the busco beach banshee ride. but i dont have a banshee so i hope i will be accepted. i want one but i cant find one around here i what to spend my $$ on my dad also whant me to get a raptor so he can ride it wile the girls are on the RZR. i thank he is afraid of a banshee. banghead

a Raptor won't keep up with an RZR :rotflmao:. Its your cash, buy what you want! I'm only 16, I worked for it and got my Banshee myself. My dad likes his KX 250. He grew up on 2 wheels.

Maybe that sand was wet? You should have gotten higher on the peak and really roosted that shit. Im talking about the sand curling back over you. With knobbies, it should be pretty easy....I may just be hating because its not dune weather here yet..... :cheers:

Maybe that sand was wet? You should have gotten higher on the peak and really roosted that shit. Im talking about the sand curling back over you. With knobbies, it should be pretty easy....I may just be hating because its not dune weather here yet..... :cheers:

I'm used to pretty flat, very tight trails. Not used to the open dunes and loose sand stuff. I didn't slip the clutch, just went up and gave her some throttle. And it had just piss poured the day before, so yes, it was wet too lol