needles and pilot size on stock piped banshee

sandman125

What is your elevation and what pipes? I would say stock needles and 27.5 pilot.

well the internet says im at 4436 feet and fmf gold i think its a midrange pipe vs the fatty or toomys. cool so im going to keep my needles and change the pilot. mains i will start with 290 and go from there and I run the clip second from the top its my sons machine im buliding. its stock and the shees i have ownd allways ran 34 35.5 not used to the stock carbs.

Edited by sandman125

Your post says stock pipe??? Is it stock or fmf? If it is a stock pipe stick with a stock pilot if not then you may need a 27.5 but most likely you would be fine with a stock pilot with just pipes and K&N filters and a 290 main at your elevation should be way to big I would guess you are going to be around a 260 on a stock carb.

Your post says stock pipe??? Is it stock or fmf? If it is a stock pipe stick with a stock pilot if not then you may need a 27.5 but most likely you would be fine with a stock pilot with just pipes and K&N filters and a 290 main at your elevation should be way to big I would guess you are going to be around a 260 on a stock carb.

I thought the same thing, I am assuming he means a stock bike that is piped with pods.