Banshee Roller

SalM

Sup guys, I'm new here and so far I'm liking the forum, but I was suppossed to go buy my Banshee roller tonight, but I called him to tell him im on my way and I just left my house too, just for him to tell me oh I sold it... So i bugged out and am now back on the search for a banshee roller. I'm looking to spend a few hundred dollars on a complete banshee roller that needs a motor, could need a few little parts here and there.

Anybody have a roller in the Tri-State area + PA for sale for cheap? Not looking for a bare frame...

Let me know thanks guys!

Sup guys, I'm new here and so far I'm liking the forum, but I was suppossed to go buy my Banshee roller tonight, but I called him to tell him im on my way and I just left my house too, just for him to tell me oh I sold it... So i bugged out and am now back on the search for a banshee roller. I'm looking to spend a few hundred dollars on a complete banshee roller that needs a motor, could need a few little parts here and there.

Anybody have a roller in the Tri-State area + PA for sale for cheap? Not looking for a bare frame...

Let me know thanks guys!

Check the forsale section. One was just put up not that long ago. Welcome!