Stock 03 frame with title

lt_ron

I am building my wife a drag bike I just bought a 03 with a title I going to cut it up but before I do I was going to see if someone was looking to go back to a stock frame with a title before I do the title has been singed several times on the back but it does have a Missouri title

I would trade for a good cut up stock frame if it has had alot of work done I would give money to boot going to give it couple weeks than start on the frame I can get pics if needed

I am by Kansas city Mo Sorry I cant sell it

Just figured someone wanted to go back to a stock frame I am just going to build this frame

I have a 2002 frame that I was gonna get lightenedup for my woman to drag, but she wanted me to redo her LSR 250R for her, I am located in MI and I will be in Springfield IL to do some parts trading if you still want a good drag frame. I got a straight frame to redo my old mx banshee to make it a duner now for silver lake. The subframe is slightly tweeked up from a holeshot only on 2 wheels and beeting everybody off the gate. It was a new frame srtaight from Yamaha in 02 with no numbers that is how they come. I am selling this for $200 or best offer. My cell# is 269-362-2458, you can txt me or send me a massage if you are interested or if you are not, and I can send pics to you if you want.