2 out the Left CPI SB PIPES

ktKid

Sorry guys don't know every detail about these pipes they came on a bike a friend bought that put inframes on for his wife. You are all right I'm guessing they were out both sides to begin with. Some body cut and patched and obviously changed them to come out the left together. I'm not asking alot just seeing if somebody can use these.

Thanks

Thanks for the Upper.

Yes guys there not Flawless and not in New Condition thats why Im only wanting HALF of what there would cost new. The actually arent that bad looking at all just a patch that throws off the look.

There a great price for great pipes.

$230 is as low as I'd go Shipped! Thats $150 less then I've seen decent Drag Pipes sell for. If not there hang in my garage and look cool for time being.

Thanks for the Upper.

Yes guys there not Flawless and not in New Condition thats why Im only wanting HALF of what there would cost new. The actually arent that bad looking at all just a patch that throws off the look.

There a great price for great pipes.

$230 is as low as I'd go Shipped! Thats $150 less then I've seen decent Drag Pipes sell for. If not there hang in my garage and look cool for time being.

Put them on a bike and take a couple pics. They'll sell