Sand wheel and tire Package! Beadlocks!

what size are the rims and tires, and wud u stil b able to go half on shipping? i have 350 all together right now

Considering shipping is 100 bucks you send me 400 as gift or add 3%, and I'll eat the rest of shipping. Just to get them out of my garage. Like I said if it's 100.. It was 140 1700 miles, U are about 1200 so??

did u ever fig out how much for ship to 07731. i may purchase

Sorry bro, was busy today. The owner of the tires got a phone call I was not aware of several days ago and may have a buyer. He is getting a shippIng estimate to that guy and I will get one to you. Other guy is in Canada so don't know how much that's gonna cost. Tires n wheels are a pain to sell online!! I let air out and tried to smash in box. Not an easy task to say the least. I will let ya know as soon as I get to ups

lol i hear u man. just get bak to me tomoro brotha with the price, ill b waiting

10/4. I pride my self on being quik with replies and keeping my sales organized. Selling for friends complicate things a bit I messed up by putting his tel# on post. I'm gonna get it squared up tomorrow and let ya know. Tks

• 2 months later...