Sand wheel and tire Package! Beadlocks!

Nice set of wheels and tires for Raptor or banshee. They are in new condition just been sitting in dusty shed. They are for a friend I will get him to clean them up tomorrow during the day. But this is how they were sitting in his shed. Not sure what kind or size. I'll Update when available. For immediate response or info call Grant at (504) 416-7525 First look...... Make reasonable offer. Thanks

a487e1d7.jpg

c6680e97.jpg

Just to clarify the rears only are actual bead locks. I'm trying to get an estimated shipping cost to anywhere! Anybody ship tires before? Who's the cheapest?

UPS...its about 60 or so to ship. Fill them up with helium :rotflmao: . Ive only used ups. You can wrap em up in cellophane or box em up.

Back up for sale. Guy was in Maine and shipping was too high. Couldn't negotiate a deal so back up for grabs. Btw I'm in Louisiana 70072. I will also be racing this weekend at Sandhill in Mississippi I can deliver there. You can buy the tires and spend the day trying them out if anybodies in the area.

Back up for sale. Guy was in Maine and shipping was too high. Couldn't negotiate a deal so back up for grabs. Btw I'm in Louisiana 70072. I will also be racing this weekend at Sandhill in Mississippi I can deliver there. You can buy the tires and spend the day trying them out if anybodies in the area.

great deal here .i def wanted them jus couldnt bring myself to pay 150 shipping................ouch my ass hurts thinking about it :blink: