2001 Banshee

2001 Banshee up for sale. My son moved up to a dirt bike so the bike just sits in the garage. Complete rebuild, powder coat silver frame, with candy blue accents. Full bore plastics, asv levers, renthal handle bars, works shocks polished and powder coated to match color scheme of the bike, rebuilt by Matt from So Cal suspensions, chrome lsr plus 2 a arms, plus 2 dura blue axle, newly chromed fmf pipes, stock chromed swinger and steering stem, ac nerf bars, drag port cylinders with coolhead (17cc domes) set up to run on 110, top end on brand new pro lite pistons (3rd bore), bottom end stock crank, barnett clutch kit, all bolts chromed or ss polished, twist throttle, custom flamed seat, v force 3 reeds, stock carbs with tors removed, trail tek lights, rolling on itp baja wheels fronts are wrapped with itp xcr holeshots and rears are hd holeshots, also have a set of scats for the sand on a fresh set of polished wheels. No junk here super clean banshee. Bike was completed Oct of 2001. Make me a good offer. Bike has CA pink. I am located in So. CA. 50 miles north of Glamis. Have more pix, only able to load one. No ridiculous offers please. 760-219-5379

Thanks for looking!!!!

post-34815-0-28128000-1326610601_thumb.jpg

I dont think you will like what people offer you for it. Please post a asking price.

Thanks

Yeah you are probably right! Not in any hurry to sell, just hate seeing it not being used. lot of detail in this bike. Not sure what to ask but not going to give her away. thanks money...