winter -20 jetting

Qc Shee

hello! did i'm ok with 230 30 jet for winter? i'm from quebec and i run 230 now but... my banshee don't sound full power at low rpm...

i've got

28mm mikuni flatside carb

k'n openbox

fmf first generation

coolhead 21cc

for a -20 wintertime did i'm ok tich 230 or it will be better to put 240 or 250?? i run 200 or 210 in summer

put in 250's take a rip for a bit then check the plugs ... if they are not all black and still got a bit of brown your fine...

Thanks! i was not sure if i put 240 or 250! i will put 250! and i will tchek my plug after a run!! Thanks man!

you are running a 230 with pipes and open air box lid?

to me this sounds a little small for normal summer riding, even more so for this cold ass winter riding.

i run 210 in summer riding for the begin of the winter i run 230 like... 0 to -8 and now i will put 250! cause its cold outside!

My carbs are 28mm not 26mm 210 for 28mm its like 260 for 26mm ( i think... i know my banshee... but i'm not a pro i'm just 18 years old XD! )

-20 Dammm

My jetting recommendation would be to stay inside till it warms up a LOT

i know a 2 stroke banshee is not the best for winter... but i have a grand touring 583 RAVE and i love performance... my sled don,t give me a good power feeling! i have new 4-snow and screw front tire!... i wait 3-4 minute before touch the throtle! for it warm good, and i don't stop my machine and restart and stop and restart, i start i go do my thing and after 1-2 hours i go back to my not heated garage..!!

( sorry for my bad english lol... i speak quebecois tabarnak! ;) )

Edited by Qc Shee

ok job is done 250 is in the cabrs!!! but... after a run... my banshee ride at verry low RPM... and he don,t give me the fuill power of the shee! ( like... 65% of normal power) WTF? Its my first serious banshee winter! i don't have a lot of information about her motor need in winter! Thanks for your help and srry for my high quality english! lol