2005 Bombardier DS650 BAJA atv X package **MINT CONDITON W/LOW HOURS *******

I have a 2005 Bombardier DS650 Baja with the X package. This is a one owner bike and has less than 40 total original hours. It was adult owned and maintained very well. It was never crashed, rolled or raced. It was used on WI trails only. It is all stock besides having hotgrips and aftermarket rear tires. A brand new HMF pipe, jet kit and K&N airfilter can be included for an extra cost. Overall the bike is spotless and needs nothing. The fenders don't even have any scuffs yet !! Must see in person to appreciate! Also trail registered in WI until 2013. Includes original owners manual, DNR card and tool kit. This also has the X package too. It has factory installed nerf bars, handgaurds, AutoMeter tachometer, rock guard rims, alloy slidplates, alloy bumpers, halegon headlights, X graphics, alloy muffler guard, Ride FX gas shocks w/threaded bodies, shock covers(not pictured) and more! These are great trail bikes for a bigger guy too. They ride nice on the trail, are very comfortable to operate, extremely durable and have tons of torque. Pretty sure these were nearly 50hp stock. Every part on the bike is basically twice the size it really needs to be...these bikes are built for abuse. Located in Wi. Dells WI. Local pick-up with cash only. $2950

016-1.jpg

017.jpg

That thing is begging for a busa motor :whoa: - So much room inside the frame.

Fun bike, Ive ridden one of these before- actually really smooth and quick

Joe

heck yeah!! The stock engine is giant! It does have very good stock suspension and is fun to ride all day. You can put over 100 miles and not be worn out.

These are one of the funnest bikes I have rode yet,tons of power,great suspension and the lighting is great...if you want a nice Cadillac then this is one to buy...I'f I had the cash I would grab this one..good luck with your sale...

thanks bud..yup the lights are amazing!! They work better than most of those $500+ aftermarket kits that are out there. It lights up the trail like a new Audi does the freeway!

• 3 weeks later...