blaster + ninja = ?

voodoo69

im glad to see some ppl understand i am a real motor head and llike to build things for shits and giggles and i know its not going to be the fastist bike out there but like you said i can take prid in something i built from the ground up. and if its fast well thats just a plus. but i would have to guess its going to have a little go to it lol

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both of these conversions look great, sound better. and look to perform pretty damn good. if you can do the work yourself, have lots of time, and can make it safe(so you dont get out of control and kill some innocent person nearby). then go for it. looks like fun to me. thats the only exhaust sound that comes second to a banshee for

sorry tried to embed but couldn't get it to work banghead

Well since it was brought back up, I'll give my opinion. The biggest problem I have with street bike motor convo's is that most of them are hacked, hideous, death traps which the owners claim to be the fastest quad ever. I can see it being fun and cool but very rarely do you see one thats done right. At least out my way.