swingarm question

585 twister

i have a stock j-arm frame buffed front tires no front brakes +10 swinger marvin shaw shocks 22/ 12 paddle haulers 585 tister on alky 1-5 trans 15/40 gears 300ft drags in sand..takeing off in second hell of a time keeping nose down. im 230.. thinking of going to a +14 swinger and maybe +something foward on j-arms.any ideas

that sounds like a pretty nice drag setup.. might as well get another peice of the puzzle and get some work done on your frame or find a used frame cheap. i would say +8 out the nose would be a good starting point. i built a +8 out the front with a +8 swinger and i liked it tons better than a stock frame. but, i would say my motor is only around 100hp give or take.

thanks guys..im sure sooner than later i will have to go longer. but its fun...gearing is strange but it pulls like a mother and i like to play off the strip to maybe thats why i havent went longer yet..i was just tryin to get any ideas of +3 or +3.5 foward with a +14 swinger if anyone has ran it.