Firearms guns rifles

njbanshee

Jon.... i want that saiga 12 and the AK on the left you have. I hear nothing but good things about those saiga 12's.

:cheers:

Both of those AK's s are a Romanian SAR-1's I paid 350.00 for them back in 2001 ,they are no longer imported into the US if you get one say off Gunbroker or a private dealer your looking at maybe paying $550 on up or cheaper for one thats beat to rat shit , the old Romanian receivers I think are better then the new crap made in the US . The Saiga 12 you can get new for around $550.00 or $700 with the pistol grip already converted by the dealer or private party but I did my own pistol grip conversion which was cheaper ,those Saiga's come from the factory with no pistol grip but I added one. Other then that the Saiga 12 is by far the funnest and cheapest to shoot I go to Wally World and stock up on the100 round bulk packs of 12 gauge ,im looking to get a 20 round drum mag for it.

Edited by jon321

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...