Drag racing at Coos Bay/ Box Car Presidents Day Weekend

05stroker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows the donations coming along?

They are coming in. So well in fact they have come up with enough for a race in March with a light system!

Details:

CHECK IT OUT! Our New Year's Sand Jam Party was so much fun, everyone wanted to do another other one. So we're doing it over Presidents Day Weekend!

Sign ups at 9AM. Track opens at 10AM. RV parking/camping, sand camping and day staging available ($15, $10 and $4, respectively).

And it gets even better! Everyone's enthusiasm and donations to make the new track happen has enabled us to schedule a race with drag timing lights for March 24, 25!

We'll be issuing weather and info updates for both events over the next few weeks.

Questions or to make camping/RV parking reservations: Email us here or give Gee Armstrong at call: 541.999.0173

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the turn out is going to be good enough for this that I need to change my camping plans for that weekend! Should be a good time. Hope the weather turns out good!! :headbang:

06zuki and I will be rolling in late Thursday night. Looking forward to seeing some fast bikes out there. If anyone one has a stock banshee or blaster that they could bring I would appreciate it. I'll be on my honda 450 and could use a couple slower bikes to compete with :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...