WTB: banshee engine

im looking for a running banshee engine, i just picked up a 98 shee with a snapped connecting rod i was planning to part it out but i figured id see what i could pick up a motor for, i saw a couple on here for sale but im looking for something closer to stock , it doesnt need to have carbs or a clutch because i can just use what i have i just dont have the time to split the cases and put a crank in this motor , if i dont find something it will be up for parts

im looking for a running banshee engine, i just picked up a 98 shee with a snapped connecting rod i was planning to part it out but i figured id see what i could pick up a motor for, i saw a couple on here for sale but im looking for something closer to stock , it doesnt need to have carbs or a clutch because i can just use what i have i just dont have the time to split the cases and put a crank in this motor , if i dont find something it will be up for parts

hey im new here and in the same boat....

Mines a very reliable sick 350 like I told flyaweed sorry not stock but everything u need and t gonna be doing over Time it already has n u can save ur self an arm n a leg on that just my 2 cents

Its a good price but its a little more than im looking to put in this bike right away I was going to part it out but I figured if I could put it back together on the cheaper side id keep it to have something to ride

I just bought a bike to part out. The motor appears to be a stock never been opened motor. I'll take $750.00 plus the ride.

very interested, what year is the motor? where are you located? would i be able to hear it run? im located in mishawaka indiana near south bend i would just pick it up so you wouldnt have to ship it

Edited by yamaha420

if it is just a crank that needs replaced, talk to nyuk, he has cranks for sale, just replace the crank and it will be a lot cheaper than buying a complete engine.

yeah i saw his post but i just dont have the time to split the cases right now, ive been looking around at 4mil kits but i just dont want to tear into it and have it sitting all apart and not be able to get to it, i have my camaro tore apart right now so space is also limited in my garage lol

• 2 weeks later...