2006 zx6r Ninja

I purchased a SALVAGE title ninja with cosmetic damage needs new fairings and bars ..I didnt want to get rid of it but if i can get another toy that RUNS or needs minor work ill part with it ..If you would like to buy it outright 2000obo bike has only 4700-4800 hundred miles !! bike is in tennese arrangements can be made for pick up or delivery ..I will trade for parts also yfz ,banshee jus lmk

Geezywalker@gmail.com

1646-624-1613 u can text or call virtually anytime

Link for pics http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/geezywalker/

Edited by AllBlackEverything

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

If anything you should clean the shit out of that thing first before you post pictures like that. Why did you have to seat popping off? You need to clean that thing up set it up better and take better pictures. I'm not trying to be in asshole I'm just telling you the truth.

Have you priced the replacement fairing? They are sky high! By the time you payed 2000 and had it shipped then fixed you would have enough money in it that you could have got a good clean title bike.

Stop it I seen a 10000 mile bike being sold for 4500 clean title ..this is 4700 ..furthermore I seen motors on eBay for this same bike from $1300-2000 ..with 7000 miles and better ..and yes I've priced the fairings ..and shipping ..ur just throwing shit out there to have a reason to post ..if u have all the money to buy a clean title bike do so ..if not then quit talking if ur not interested ..and BTW EBAY SOLD a 2003 ninja with more damage and miles for $2100 ..my price is fair

Have you priced the replacement fairing? They are sky high! By the time you payed 2000 and had it shipped then fixed you would have enough money in it that you could have got a good clean title bike.

My last post was a bit harsh and ur not really saying anything wrong ..I understand ..I can make a lil bit more room on the price but not much ..

If anything you should clean the shit out of that thing first before you post pictures like that. Why did you have to seat popping off? You need to clean that thing up set it up better and take better pictures. I'm not trying to be in asshole I'm just telling you the truth.

Ur a dick ..not an asshole ..and you have been trolling my post for days ..1st off Its called being honest I want the person to kno exactly what there buying ..and 2nd what would u mount the seat to dick I removed all the plastics ??? ..I'm not gonna "make it look pretty" for pics and when people receive it it has more damage then expected ..