"Forsale" AKA Marty= A++

RC418

I was able to pick up a bunch of parts from "Forsale" for super cheap today as he lives local to me, he turned out to be a very cool dude with a chit ton of parts. Literally, his lower basement in his house was filled with bike parts and its all very nice looking stuff.

I feel bad since everyone was bashing him as they thought he was someone else who had scammed someone prior, but he was very straigh forward and even let me come to his house to pick up the parts. I would definately buy from him again, thanks very much for the sweet parts Marty and I appreciate you waiting on me while I was at my buddies house.

For anyone interested in the parts he is selling I took pictures of everything I purchased;

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

Edited by RC418

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to say Marty is a A++++ seller. He has Fast shipping, great communication, awesome prices.

I got my kicker today from him it is very nice. Do not hesitate to do business!

Thanks

WFO

thanks guys, pleasure is all mine, kinda funny i got on here to sell some parts and met some pretty cool guys.

i bought longrod wsm pistons from marty brand new in box for 125, sent him my 125 plus 3% and had my sh*t 2 days later, hes easy to deal with and communicated very well with me by text message before and even after my parts arrived, in my opinion we are all lucky to have people like this guy on here to do business with and if everyone were as straight forward as marty this site would be much better!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a hotrods 4 mil crank and a spring loaded hinson clutch setup from marty and once again i was pleased with transaction. It was a very fair deal for both of us, so like i said before i will not hesitate to buy from marty