dripping from overflow

96n97banshee

okay so first i thought it was the needle seat was bad they looked fine but i got 2x k&l rebuild kits that didnt stop the problem i doubled check the float height exactly 21mm i even replaced the reeds what the hell else could it be ?

im running fmf pipes vforce 3 reeds carbon fiber boost bottle k &n filter it has 290 main 27.5 pilots needle in the middle position

forgot to add it doesnt leak when its sitting their off or at idle i never actually c it leak but i but ziplock bags around the overflow tubes and ziped tied them on and in the bags after the ride their had prolly a quater cup of gas both of them combined

Edited by 96n97banshee

So you replaced the needle and the seal that actually goes around the brass needle seat? if so make sure to replace both, the brass seat comes out with a phillips driver, it's held in by a little half clip if it makes any sense. Only say this because i had mine leak around the seat, not past the needle.

So you replaced the needle and the seal that actually goes around the brass needle seat? if so make sure to replace both, the brass seat comes out with a phillips driver, it's held in by a little half clip if it makes any sense. Only say this because i had mine leak around the seat, not past the needle.

yea all brand new got the whole rebuild kit