Full Flight +2+1 a arms and Works triple rate remote ressy.

Selling this front end to upgrade to long travel.

All parts are in great shape, some small cosmetic blemishes are their only fault. Heims are the newer version just purchased from fullflight 2 weeks ago. Shocks are set up for a 170-180 lbs MX. Always maintained and cleaned thoroughly. Asking 550 shipped obo.

007-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

Selling this front end to upgrade to long travel.

All parts are in great shape, some small cosmetic blemishes are their only fault. Heims are the newer version just purchased from fullflight 2 weeks ago. Shocks are set up for a 170-180 lbs MX. Always maintained and cleaned thoroughly. Asking 550 shipped.

What is the difference between the arms you have and long travel arms?

Thanks,

Wheat

What is the difference between the arms you have and long travel arms?

Thanks,

Wheat

The LT a arms accept longer shocks and increase travel. They're also a bit wider, something like +3+1 I believe.

hey what are the specs on the handlebars on the bike in ur profil pic, they are what im wanting but didnt know the rise and what brand are they and what did you do with the ignition key??

In my profile pic, the red one? I don't even remember, that's actually an old pic of the first banshee I had. If you're talking about the blue one the a arms are on they are protaper. I don't know the rise and I don't have a key on any of my bikes, however, it does have a billet clamp that has a key hole.

The LT a arms accept longer shocks and increase travel. They're also a bit wider, something like +3+1 I believe.

Thanks for the info. So, I'm assuming the LT arms provide a smoother ride? At my age (54) I need all the smooth I can get.

Wheat

I don't think you would be able to tell much of a difference between LT and the standard aftermarket set up like this unless you are riding very hard and pushing the limits of this type of front end. Certainly not enough to justify the cost difference, you would be hard pressed to spend less than 1100 or so for a used LT front end.

I don't think you would be able to tell much of a difference between LT and the standard aftermarket set up like this unless you are riding very hard and pushing the limits of this type of front end. Certainly not enough to justify the cost difference, you would be hard pressed to spend less than 1100 or so for a used LT front end.

Ok,Thanks! I appreciate the info.

Wheat

Well I have a pair of freshly serviced HLS Elite's that are 16" e2e so I am trying to find a set of arms that will work with YFZ shocks

these will not work for you. however full flight will make you a set of arms to accept the yfz length shocks.

Oh, you were wanting the arms. Yeah as coupelx already stated these arms aren't made for that length of shock. I think steller, fireball, full flight and a few other places make arms for the yfz length shocks. I would try and stick with a site sponsor if buying new though. beer.gif