Part out-part 3

More parts for sale. Prices include shipping and fees in the US. If you live else where, PM me so we can work something out. PM for paypal info, all parts will be shipped usps priority with tracking #s. Prices are OBO

SOLD.....Barnett dirt digger clutch with 2 sets of springs, 1 light, 1 heavy duty. I used these for about 3 hours before tearing the whole bike apart. Still look brand new.

Stock intakes with polished boost bottle. Bottle has a few rub marks from the cables. Just polished it, and they are not that noticable. $30.00

boost2.jpg

boost1.jpg

Stock reeds. Great shape, no issues. I will throw in a set of 3/8 spacers with these if you want them. $20.00

reeds.jpg

spacers.jpg

Stock crank. Threw a rod bearing and will need to be rebuilt. All other bearings look good. $25.00

crank.jpg

Stock head. 1 dome has a few nicks and dings from a thrown rod bearing. $15.00

head.jpg

Stock clutch basket with both primary gears. Great shape, grooves are minimal. $40.00

basket1.jpg

basket2.jpg

SOLD.....Stock clutch cover with both outer covers. Water pump and inner cover are not included. Still has seals and bearings.

Stock tie rods, no ends. Great shape, not bent. $10.00

tierods.jpg

SOLD.....FREE primary drive 12 tooth front sprocket, brand new. First come, but you have to buy something