14mm cheetah dm motor

Hi, I am selling a new 14mm cheetah dm motor. Motor includes new complete dm topend with v3 reeds and billet intakes, hinson clutch basket with springs, straight cut gears, 14mm billet twister crank, and new billet casses. Topend and cases were done by dan hall. It also comes with new shearer bboof pipes with silencers and 41 pwk carbs with dave moore powerjets and billet bowls. The motor does not come with a transmission, it's for sale on ebay. I have too much money into this project and it's still not done. I need a drag frame, billet transmission,wheelie bar and swingarm. This would cost me another 5-6 thousand dollars on top of the thousands I already have invested, so this is why I am selling this stuff. I also have a rolling 2001 frame setup for asphalt. I am asking 5900.00 for the motor setup.

I

Hi, I am selling a new 14mm cheetah dm motor. Motor includes new complete dm topend with v3 reeds and billet intakes, hinson clutch basket with springs, straight cut gears, 14mm billet twister crank, and new billet casses. Topend and cases were done by dan hall. It also comes with new shearer bboof pipes with silencers and 41 pwk carbs with dave moore powerjets and billet bowls. The motor does not come with a transmission, it's for sale on ebay. I have too much money into this project and it's still not done. I need a drag frame, billet transmission,wheelie bar and swingarm. This would cost me another 5-6 thousand dollars on top of the thousands I already have invested, so this is why I am selling this stuff. I also have a rolling 2001 frame setup for asphalt. I am asking 5900.00 for the motor setup.

I

post-33837-0-00806500-1315605324_thumb.jpg

I

post-33837-0-88114600-1315605411_thumb.jpg

I

post-33837-0-87435300-1315605529_thumb.jpg

I

post-33837-0-19062700-1315605606_thumb.jpg

I

if the motor sells I will sell the rolling frame as well

post-33837-0-33189200-1315668478_thumb.jpg