F/S: Boyesen Rad Valves

I bought these a while back and never put them on because they needed new petals and I didn't wanna put anymore money into them. Looks like they have had a piece pressed into each valve, for whatever reason I don't know. The petals lined up correctly before I scrapped them so I know the alignment is correct where they have tried to fix them. One side looks like it has some sort of epoxy in it, again for whatever reason I don't know. Had I paid attention when I bought them I'd have complained but my 'shee runs fine on stock cages so I'm happy with it as-is. I couldn't see any problem in running them but as I said earlier I'm not putting anymore money into them when I've got a perfectly good set of stock cages. I tried to get the best pictures that I could but if you need more just ask. I'm taking a huge hit on these but hopefully someone will take them and use them the way they're meant to be. PM me if you have any questions or anything. Chris

$75 shipped to US48

1314678400221.jpg

1314678397605.jpg

1314678376443.jpg

1314678374117.jpg