2005 banshee

cutfenders.jpg

like it says in the title i have my 2005 banshee for sale. its all stock engine wise other than piped and jetted. has a couple chrome pieces back tires are pretty new. if interested please call or text me at 918-467-0332 for pics or more info. i am located in coffeyville kansas SE ks. this is an old pic but its the only one on my laptop. i have more on my phone so just shoot me a text and ill send you some more recent pics.

i dont know if the previous owner ever rolled it but i did roll it over the top of me once while doing a wheelie, the left back fender snapped about a 6 inch split that i stitched up and it bent the stock clutch lever which i replaced with a new lever and added a block off plate to take the parking break off. i can send pics of both of these via text if you pm me your number

i dont know if the previous owner ever rolled it but i did roll it over the top of me once while doing a wheelie, the left back fender snapped about a 6 inch split that i stitched up and it bent the stock clutch lever which i replaced with a new lever and added a block off plate to take the parking break off. i can send pics of both of these via text if you pm me your number

It might be more entertaining to see pictures of your damage. :jesterlaugh: I just placed a bid on a wheeler on ebay. Let me see what happens there first.

Thanks!

Wheat

what do you mean by my damage? i a lever in my spare parts box and i didn't see the point in spending the money on new fenders when they'll just get scratched and scuffed again because some of the trails i ride on get pretty tight. and the stitched fender holds good and looks good also

what do you mean by my damage? i a lever in my spare parts box and i didn't see the point in spending the money on new fenders when they'll just get scratched and scuffed again because some of the trails i ride on get pretty tight. and the stitched fender holds good and looks good also

I meant you personally when it rolled over on top of you. :jesterlaugh:

Wheat

oh lol ok, well actually i didnt get hurt (i wear a helmet) it rolled over me but it was pretty much over me not actually touching me but something landed on my right hand on the tender part of ski if you pinch it between your thumb and index finger hand hurt for a few days and i got a few scrapes on my back from sliding across the ground but other than that i was ok. did you get the shee off ebay you bidded on???

oh lol ok, well actually i didnt get hurt (i wear a helmet) it rolled over me but it was pretty much over me not actually touching me but something landed on my right hand on the tender part of ski if you pinch it between your thumb and index finger hand hurt for a few days and i got a few scrapes on my back from sliding across the ground but other than that i was ok. did you get the shee off ebay you bidded on???

No, I set my price at 1995.00 and it sold for less than 100.00 over that. It was a white 01 or 02.

Wheat

No, I set my price at 1995.00 and it sold for less than 100.00 over that. It was a white 01 or 02.

Wheat

lol that sucks, i think i'v got my banshee gone. Im gonna trade it and my 1988 honda shadow motorcycle to my dad for his 2007 honda shadow. he just got a new harley so i'm takin the ol shadow.

the bike in the link is the same except mine has a $500 mustang seat that is sweet, vance & hines drag pipes (loud), saddle bags, and a sissie bar.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=2007+honda+shadow+750&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=He53dAPNYUUJEM:&imgrefurl=http://www.powersportsnetwork.com/enthusiasts/new_vehicle_detail.asp%3FVehicleCode%3D37824&docid=uBxqoP4MXo9zPM&w=400&h=300&ei=cCNsTtisCu_CsQKIytXBBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=662&vpy=201&dur=5038&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=140&ty=115&page=1&tbnh=125&tbnw=166&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&biw=1280&bih=556

Edited by BLASTERMAN11