ADA cool heads

bmfx1

Just ordered this head kit, was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this mfg? E-bay link

I wish I would've done more research before I ordered it, banghead I would've ordered the head kit from Jeff at f.a.s.t. since I shipped my cylinders to him and will be ordering a bunch of parts from him in the next couple days.

Just ordered this head kit, was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this mfg? E-bay link

I wish I would've done more research before I ordered it, banghead I would've ordered the head kit from Jeff at f.a.s.t. since I shipped my cylinders to him and will be ordering a bunch of parts from him in the next couple days.

they seem to be good heads. but.. your limited on domes since only their domes fit their heads.

they seem to be good heads. but.. your limited on domes since only their domes fit their heads.

CRAP!! I was afraid of that! That answers my question with Jeff at F.a.s.t. bangheadbanghead I guess I'll have to send my domes to him or buy a Noss head from him......damn!

Thanks for the info Fouledout, I was trying to find out if the domes were interchangeable with the Noss/Pro Design ones. :blink:

I have one. Great company but the dome thing lol

Heh yeah, that's my bad, I changed gears thinking about how to build this engine, was going to go stock, but opt'd for the 4 mil crank so now the domes have to be modified. Of course, being my luck, they are not interchangable with the domes that Jeff at F.a.s.t. has already machined. :shrugani: Oh well, Jeff will love it that I'll be ordering more stuff from him....heh heh. :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...