39mm pwk on ported 421 cub help

Just got this set of carb they run good but its pushing water out so i know its lean. What are some of you ranning for jetting its on gas

Im runnin 168 mains @ 2300ft with dgh needles in the middle clip, 48 pilots and 1.5 turns out on air screw

+8 timing on vp c-12

Im runnin 168 mains @ 2300ft with dgh needles in the middle clip, 48 pilots and 1.5 turns out on air screw

+8 timing on vp c-12

To tell you the true I dont know whats in it now just borrowed them but I will trade mine. DGH sounld like the factory needle out of box right. You can run 8 degrees timing on gas is this 300ft or hillshooting. What you head psi?

Just checked the jetting is 55 pilot air fuel 1.5 DGH needle in the middle main is 165. We are pretty close man you think there is a different reason for water coming out of the overflow.

I run at sea level 4 degrees timing 190psi domes. If i have a blown o ring on cool head will that do it.

Just checked the jetting is 55 pilot air fuel 1.5 DGH needle in the middle main is 165. We are pretty close man you think there is a different reason for water coming out of the overflow.

I run at sea level 4 degrees timing 190psi domes. If i have a blown o ring on cool head will that do it.

is it puking out the overflow? what do the plugs look like? does it rip? or feel lazy? or pop and surge ??

is it puking out the overflow? what do the plugs look like? does it rip? or feel lazy? or pop and surge ??

It rips runs good idles no bog. Plugs are on rich side dark brown. Water comes out of the small hose that goes up to the neck where you fill it. Just finshed pulling head off the brown dome o ring was broken in a couple spots both sides. I still have a stock water pump impellier. I just came off of alky and just need to regroup gas setups.

Yes, a blown o ring will pressurize the coolant jackets, and push coolant out into the reservoir. Replace the o ring, and you should be good to go.