can i use pwk 28 dont want to use stock carbs

i went thru a deep puddle my throttle stuck wide open i used the kill switch to keep from reving to the moon, when i got ou tafter a few seconds it was normal. I've read in forums that this is a common banshee problem with stock carbs, and the only way to eliminate the problem is to get rid of stock carbs, im thinking of going with PWK28 my banshee is stock i've done the tors removal im going to buy fmf fattys and vforce 3 reeds. what i want to know is will they work?

i went thru a deep puddle my throttle stuck wide open i used the kill switch to keep from reving to the moon, when i got ou tafter a few seconds it was normal. I've read in forums that this is a common banshee problem with stock carbs, and the only way to eliminate the problem is to get rid of stock carbs, im thinking of going with PWK28 my banshee is stock i've done the tors removal im going to buy fmf fattys and vforce 3 reeds. what i want to know is will they work?

Yeah they will work just fine and you can use your stock intakes with them as well. Those are the biggest I would run until you really need bigger.

I can't say for sure that the pwk's wont stick when hitting water too. But power wise your stock carbs will run well into the 65-70HP range....so if you can get away with it, I would spend the $$$ elsewhere IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

well im planning on buying some FMF Fattys, and v-force 3 reeds, then i might buy carbs, i live north of Toronto, Ontario Canada, lots of place are wet or have muddy spots. i just typed "banshee carbs sticking when wet" in google and everything that came up said went through a puddle , every time it rains, went through some mud, throttle stuck wide open, some said to eliminate buy new carbs or deal with it, some said they bought pwk 28's and it dont happen anymore. i drilled 6 3/4 inch holes in my air filter box lid bbut there wasnt really much water in the box , maybe some got in there