Badlands anyone?

Got there about 945-rode hour--meet up w/bansheertoys and company-awesome folks!!!!- rode again--rained for awhile but with how hot its been all week it felt great--rode through the rain--we were the only banshees there as there were only about 25 trailers in the whole lot. Sort of like we had the place to ourselves!!! At about 11 a huge wind gust came through for about 5 minutes making the whole place a dust storm until the rain came!! Seen some guys trying to keep their canapy from flying away and it was like a umbrella bending backwards legs/arms bending opposite ways--they sort of smashed it together--lets say its f'ed. Burned almost 5 gallons of gas--was good to get some seat time in with my busy work schedule!! It will be at least a month or two till I will get back on the saddle I hope!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll show up, t-shee will show up....rhino will show up.....I doubt anyone else comes.

None of you showed up. :rotflmao: all talk and no show huh. scuba147 can ride one well of a wheelie can't wait to meet up again and ride. and who cares about a little rain kept the banshee clean, hell its was the cleanest i ever left ther with it.

Edited by bansheesrtoys

• 5 weeks later...

That might be an option to think about since its a three day weekend. The MX track will be closed due to a death on it but the hours of operation for Labor Day Weekend are extended from 9am to 9pm on Saturday Sunday its extended to 7pm that weekend only.

Edited by RollinRhino