Whats about this radiator...?

did this radiator are better than OEM... i don,t think they give that much performance on cooland but... did they work a bit better than OEM Radiator? i note they come from china, lot of this type of radiator come from china and some from USE for 250-300$ 100$ radiator do the work? or its worst than OEM?

Thanks for your responce and sorry for my perfect quality english lol i'm from quebec :headbang::cheers:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/banshee-YFZ350-YFZ-350-oversized-aluminum-radiator-/250834919397?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a66ed1fe5

did this radiator are better than OEM... i don,t think they give that much performance on cooland but... did they work a bit better than OEM Radiator? i note they come from china, lot of this type of radiator come from china and some from USE for 250-300$ 100$ radiator do the work? or its worst than OEM?

Thanks for your responce and sorry for my perfect quality english lol i'm from quebec :headbang::cheers:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/banshee-YFZ350-YFZ-350-oversized-aluminum-radiator-/250834919397?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a66ed1fe5

That's a very good price! I believe a few people bought those when they were $93 shipped. They are as good, or better than stock radiators. You shouldn't have any problems.

Let me preface this to say that I AM NOT JUDGING anyone here. You have to do what meets your budget and goals for YOUR Banshee, and make your decisions based on what you can afford and what is a priority to you. I personally choose not to buy knock off Chinese Parts. The companies in China will many times buy one American made performance part, and the copy it very close to the original. Ive seen this with headers, turbos, radiators, you name it. They can afford to sell a $300 radiator for 100 bucks and still turn a profit because of many reasons:

1. Little to no development costs (they just copy a proven design)

2. Super cheap, slave-like labor (watch the documentary The Last Train Home to see what it's like... great movie)

3. Usually lower quality product (but many times very close in quality to American equivalent). Examples are: Poor appearing welds, lower quality aluminum or metal, Not heat treated, thinner or thicker metal, not bench tested, and occasional poor fitting (but not usually)

4. Free trade/low/no import taxes.

5. Copyright laws are ignored, and very hard to enforce, not to mention it costs a TON of money for performance parts manufacturers to get a Patent, and why bother in Chinese companies don't care?

If I had my Banshee 15-20 year ago when I was a young soldier (AKA broke ass), I may have purchased these parts as well (wait... did they have ebay back then... never mind)... damn Im getting old!

Now days I am benefiting from the years of hard work, studying, and scraping my way up the ladder, so I have a choice. I choose to buy the American aftermarket parts to help keep the money I spend in the US, and help Joe the welder that builds radiators all day in the USA, where a tradesman makes a quality product, and gets a decent wage for it. I also don't like to patronize the Chinese companies that are basically using gorilla warfare to try to take over the entire worlds manufacturing. The US was at one time the worlds leader in manufacturing.. no more. Anyways..... I just wanted to provide my comments on this subject. In no way do I mean to make anyone feel bad about buying from overseas, just want to bring the issue up here as I think its worthy of discussion.

http://www.importtuner.com/tech/0612_impp_knock_off_tuner_car_parts/index.html

I could give a fuck where my part came from as long as it works. Shit where do you think a Banshee is made? Not in the US, even cars, half or more of the parts come from overseas. Clothes too.

Thats your decision. Im not judging anyone here. The parts made in China are stolen technology made by slave wage labor; its a personal choice, and I was just bringing it up for discussion. I believe the Banshee is made in Japan where workers at least get a decent wage for their work. I didn't buy a US made ATV because I don't care for the Polaris design.

I believe the Banshee is made in Japan where workers at least get a decent wage for their work.

I am going to have to respectfully disagree.

I invest quite a bit in foreign manufacturing. As of 2005, (old numbers, I know) the average monthly salary of a factory worker in Japan is $893.00. Hardly fair wages, in my book.

The fact is, ANY foreign factory workers basically work for peanuts. Let's be realistic for a second: If every country paid their employees what Americans wanted/got paid, we'd be paying $300 bucks for a pair of shoes, and $250 bucks for a t-shirt.

I am going to have to respectfully disagree.

I invest quite a bit in foreign manufacturing. As of 2005, (old numbers, I know) the average monthly salary of a factory worker in Japan is $893.00. Hardly fair wages, in my book.

The fact is, ANY foreign factory workers basically work for peanuts. Let's be realistic for a second: If every country paid their employees what Americans wanted/got paid, we'd be paying $300 bucks for a pair of shoes, and $250 bucks for a t-shirt.

Well.... its not the slave labor that the Chinese workers make was my point, of course it's a lower wage than US, but nothing like the Chinese.

I could give a fuck where my part came from as long as it works. Shit where do you think a Banshee is made? Not in the US, even cars, half or more of the parts come from overseas. Clothes too.

Yeas I agree a lot of the products we buy come from overseas. Im just am trying to support the US based manufacturers whenever possible.

Well.... its not the slave labor that the Chinese workers make was my point, of course it's a lower wage than US, but nothing like the Chinese.

True, they make less, but most are still unable to support a family, let alone themselves.

I wonder why companies haven't gone to Africa. I bet there's ton's of people there that would work for next to nothing.

True, they make less, but most are still unable to support a family, let alone themselves.

I wonder why companies haven't gone to Africa. I bet there's ton's of people there that would work for next to nothing.

I think probably because of the infrastructure not being there... and corrupt government. Maintaining quality it seems like it would be a big problem as well.... it seems you get what you pay for.

people hate our socalled government then they get pissed cause nearly everythign is sold here in america is made in mexico/ china/ etc/ allmost all american company's have moved factorys overseas or out to mexico etc. the people wanting government OUT of the way are the ones that are to blame no import taxes ( thanks) no taxes on companies that move out of the country ( thanks) and tax benifits to companies that report billions in PROFITS!

then the absolute retarded ness of companies that cannot believe that noone can buy their imported shit anymore. cause they FIRED all the people that made it happen. if mike that works at chevy and makes 20 bucks an hour cannot go out and buy a new car every 3 years or so. who are they going to sell thier shit to.

i am personally tired of all the china made shit thats coming in for our bike some of it is ok but most is shit. just plain and simple.

people hate our socalled government then they get pissed cause nearly everythign is sold here in america is made in mexico/ china/ etc/ allmost all american company's have moved factorys overseas or out to mexico etc. the people wanting government OUT of the way are the ones that are to blame no import taxes ( thanks) no taxes on companies that move out of the country ( thanks) and tax benifits to companies that report billions in PROFITS!

then the absolute retarded ness of companies that cannot believe that noone can buy their imported shit anymore. cause they FIRED all the people that made it happen. if mike that works at chevy and makes 20 bucks an hour cannot go out and buy a new car every 3 years or so. who are they going to sell thier shit to.

i am personally tired of all the china made shit thats coming in for our bike some of it is ok but most is shit. just plain and simple.

You make some very good points. Its weird that one area we don't tax like we should is import duties. Thanks Bill Clinton/NAFTA. We drive jobs out of the us that way. The unions have also caused more problems as well by forcing wages and benefits up to unreasonable levels. There is no way that an auto worker pushing a broom should be paid like 30 bucks an hour, and have a huge retirement program. It's just not sustainable for the manufacturer to pay super high benefits and still make a profit. The unions are a big part of the downfall of manufacturing in the USA.

i'd say corprate greed was the downfall of manufaturing and soon the middle class all together. they couldnt take a 500tho a year pay cut .. it was all about how the few at the top had to make that yacht payment this month or wanted that house in france.

this country is heading to similar as mexico, china and other so called 3rd world countries with their shitty factory's and bad wages..