HJR top end

HJR stock ported cylinders with mid to top end port,.40 over wiseco pistons with pro design cool head and 18cc domes with studs installed in cylinders. I had the whole motor together but never started it, now I need to part it out I also have a good stock unwelded crank with some new in the package main bearings. I have the reciept for the port and top end rebuild with wiseco pistons which is $600 plus 17.50 for the shipping I'm throwing in the head and domes. I'm asking 700 obo if u want pictures I can send them to your e-mail or cell. Give me a call or text me at 860-485-5663. Once again the reason I'm asking this price is because it never ran.

HJR stock ported cylinders with mid to top end port,.40 over wiseco pistons with pro design cool head and 18cc domes with studs installed in cylinders. I had the whole motor together but never started it, now I need to part it out I also have a good stock unwelded crank with some new in the package main bearings. I have the reciept for the port and top end rebuild with wiseco pistons which is $600 plus 17.50 for the shipping I'm throwing in the head and domes. I'm asking 700 obo if u want pictures I can send them to your e-mail or cell. Give me a call or text me at 860-485-5663. Once again the reason I'm asking this price is because it never ran.

Do you still have them? If so can you email me pics to beemerboy857@yahoo.com

Would you say this is a trail port or dune? I am assuming dune because it's more of a mid to top end right?