01 & 04 ,& 01 roller for sale

We getting out of the sport and looking to sale off all of our stuff. She has a 2001 LE. black white and pink. FMF fatty's power core II silencers. Motor is strong and mainly stock, TORS removed idle screws installed, pods with outerwares. Modsquad billet extended thumb throttle. Newer maxxis Razor tires front and rear, full set of sand tires also. the other is a 2004 LE front fenders race cut, black and bright green. Cylinders have mild port work done to it. Extended thumb throttle, TORS removed idle screws in stalled, aftermarket air filter adapter to fit K&N filter with stock air box FMF gnarly pipes and power core II silencers, everything else is pretty much stock. tires are stock tires and wheels bout 1/2 tread front and rear. Last is a 2001 roller, stock plastics (fair) new seat cover, newer brake pasd front and rear, FMF pipes and silencers ( they are a very old design, dont have any names just FMF). Tires are bout 1/2 tread. only missing motor, carbs, and throttle cable/control. If interested in it I can shoot you pictures via text or e-mail. located in wichita,Ks. will not crate up and ship. looking to get 3,000.00 for the 01 LE 3,200.00 for the 04 LE and 1,000.00 for the roller. All prices are O.B.O and based off of local prices that I have checked on. If I'm wrong plaese let me know and shoot me an offer.