idle accelaration

im running an 03 banshee and i've had a 350 drag port job and i have pretty much all the work to it: cpi's, coolhead, v force reeds, 34 mikunis etc... i've cleaned them out twice now, all the way down to the bowls with carb cleaner. and i don't seem to see or hear any leaks

im running an 03 banshee and i've had a 350 drag port job and i have pretty much all the work to it: cpi's, coolhead, v force reeds, 34 mikunis etc... i've cleaned them out twice now, all the way down to the bowls with carb cleaner. and i don't seem to see or hear any leaks

You won't hear or see the air leaks. You'll need to do a leak down test to find them.

Need to look up on here about making yourself a leak down kit. Very cheap (pvc pipe)

Pressurize to a max of 6 psi, wait an hour or so, if standing test proves to show a lower psi....you have a leak. Spray some soapy bubbles if so, and it will tell u where if really small.

A lazy way is to spray some carb start lightly around your intake area and engine as it idles. If it revs up, u have a leak.