'00 Banshee Parts For Sale

This is the last of any and all Banshee parts from my garage.

Complete sealed front brake system, tabs were cut from frame to keep it sealed.

2 front rotors.

CDI box. Worked when I took it off and its just been laying on a shelf.

New EK chain. This chain was bought new for my dragbike a couple years back and I parted the bike without ever installing the chain. Not sure on the links but I know that it's long enough for +8 swinger as the drag frame was +8 in the rear.

I don't have any pics, if your interested you already know what the stuff looks like. It all came off of a low hour stocker that looked like new.

Make some decent offers on part or all. If I don't get any good offers I'm throwing this shit in the dump.

Thanks for looking.

Is the chain a ek x ring o ring what type of change send pics n exact model of the chain to Getnastyraceing8@yahoo.com

Perhaps you missed the part about not having any pics?

I'm not sure what model the chain is. All I know is its the baddest sumbich that John Safarian at Sandtoyz Unlimited could get me to keep from stretching on my Cub motor. If the 2 bikes in your sig are what you actually ride, I'd say the chain would give you no problems. Oh yeah, it's gold and I think I remember something about X-Ring if that helps you make a decision.

This is the last of any and all Banshee parts from my garage.

Complete sealed front brake system, tabs were cut from frame to keep it sealed.

2 front rotors.

CDI box. Worked when I took it off and its just been laying on a shelf.

New EK chain. This chain was bought new for my dragbike a couple years back and I parted the bike without ever installing the chain. Not sure on the links but I know that it's long enough for +8 swinger as the drag frame was +8 in the rear.

I don't have any pics, if your interested you already know what the stuff looks like. It all came off of a low hour stocker that looked like new.

Make some decent offers on part or all. If I don't get any good offers I'm throwing this shit in the dump.

Thanks for looking.

could you please post pictures and price?

could you please post pictures and price?

I'm wanting $50, I have no pics but I can assure you it is like new. Plenty of people on here can vouch for me, even loco and he doesn't like me. My parts are good.